||Low/Medium pressure autoclave
||SINTEF Industry, Forskningsparken Oslo (map)
||Roman Tschentscher – email@example.com, +47 930 03 428
||An autoclave system for batch/CSTR operation consisting of two autoclaves. Heating/cooling in the range of -20-200 °C is provided by a circulation bath. A number of inlet/outlet ports allow periodic feeding and sampling. Addition of components and high pressure sampling during the experimental runs are available.
- Temperature range between -20 and 200 °C
– 400 mL glass autoclave for pressures up to 12 bars
– 500 mL stainless steel autoclave for pressures up to 60 bars.
- Options for feeding/sampling at pressure/elevated temperature
- Various stirrer types with and without gas induction available
- Catalyst shape options:
– Pellets using a catalyst basket
– Slurry particles
– Homogeneous catalysts
||– Sugar platform
– Direct liquefaction platform