||High pressure autoclave
||SINTEF Industry, Forskningsparken Oslo (map)
||Roman Tschentscher – email@example.com, +47 930 03 428
||An autoclave system for batch/CSTR operation. Heating/cooling in the range of -20-500 °C. A number of inlet/outlet ports allow periodic feeding and sampling. Addition of components and high pressure sampling during the experimental runs are available.
- Temperature range between -20 and 500 °C.
- Autoclave 200 mL hastelloy autoclave for pressures up to 700 bars
- Booster for high pressure with inlet pressure of min 35 bars
- Options for feeding/sampling at pressure/elevated temperature
- Various stirrer types with and without gas induction available
- Catalyst shape options:
– Pellets using a catalyst basket
– Slurry particles
– Homogeneous catalysts
||– Sugar platform
– Direct liquefaction platform